It’s the Lewis School’s Riddle Week. Find the mystery words and you could win a free online course!
ENTER NOW! >>
What’s the Riddle Week?
- Every day from Monday 30 November to Friday 4 December we’ll be posting a riddle on our Facebook, Instagram and YouTube channels.
- Each day, solve the riddle to find the mystery word.
- At the end of the week, you’ll have a sentence. Send us this sentence (the entry form will be available from Friday 4 December).
- If your sentence is correct, you’ll be entered into a prize draw
- One lucky winner will get a free 7.5-hour online English course
A question that has a surprising or amusing answer, often asked as a game
What’s the Prize?
The winner will get a free 7.5-hour online course. The course will consist of 5 lessons (1.5 hours each) and will be a Conversation, Business or General English course, depending on availability. You’ll have live lessons on Zoom with our friendly, qualified teachers and with other students from around the world (maximum 10 per class). You just need a computer or tablet with a microphone and camera.
Watch the Videos
Riddle Week Rules
- Minimum age: 16.
- You must submit your entry by midnight (UK time) on Monday 7 December 2020.
- If your answers are correct, you’ll be entered into a
- There will be one prize of a 7.5-hour online course.
- If you win, we’ll ask you for a photo to use in our publicity. We’ll also give you an online level test (grammar and speaking) to place you in a suitable class.
- The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Wednesday 9 December.
- All levels of English are accepted (except complete beginners).
- Everyone is welcome to enter, so tell your friends!