• Masks are NOT required at school (but of course you can wear one if you want to).
• Social distancing is NOT required at school.
• You do NOT need to take regular Covid tests
• You are NOT legally required to wear a mask in public places, but the government recommends wearing a mask in crowded indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
• Please wash/sanitise your hands regularly and wipe the surfaces you use, such as tabletops. There are tissues and cleaning products in classrooms.
• We open classroom windows regularly for ventilation.
• We sanitise surfaces in reception and common areas throughout the day.
• We arrange a regular deep clean to make the school as safe as possible.
• If you have Covid symptoms or if you test positive, you are advised to stay at home and avoid contact with other people for at least 5 days and until you have received 2 negative test results on consecutive days. However, there is no legal requirement to self-isolate.
•It’s now easier to travel to the UK – if you’re fully vaccinated, or if you’re under 18, you do NOT need to quarantine or take a Covid test on arrival.
There are different travel rules depending on your age and vaccination status.
Please see the Covid Travel Guide.