The enrolment fee of £65 must be paid at the time of booking. You are required to pay the balance of fees in full 14 days before your course start date.
The enrolment fee of £65 must be paid at the time of booking. In addition, if you have booked residential accommodation, a deposit of £30 per night is payable at the time of booking to confirm the place. You are required to the balance of fees in full 40 days before your course start date.
After you’ve been accepted onto the course, you’ll need to pay a deposit of £200 to confirm your place. The balance of fees must be paid in full 14 days before your course start date.
Full payment is required to confirm an online course booking. Please fill in a “Booking / Inquiry Form” at the relevant page of the programme you have chosen (click on the blue button). Please wait our confirmation of avalability and price before proceeding with the payment.
Our preferred method of international payment is through TransferMate. This is a fast, secure and easy-to-use online payment system for students. TransferMate is a free service as no international bank transfer fees will be added. It also offers competitive exchange rates. With TransferMate you can pay in your own currency and track your payment online.
1. Click on https://lewis-school.paytostudy.com and register, following the on-screen instructions.
2. Enter the amount you wish to pay. You need to get your student ID from us, or you can use your surname.
3. The amount will convert to your currency.
4. Choose payment method (bank transfer or credit card).
5. Enter your credit/debit card details if you choose credit card payment.
6. You will receive payment instructions if you choose bank transfer.
7. Following the payment instructions, make a local bank transfer from your account to the local TransferMate account in your country and currency. You can pay using online banking or telephone banking, or you can visit your local branch.
8. When funds have been received by TransferMate, payment is transferred to the Lewis School’s account. Transactions are processed within 48 hours. The student and the school will receive confirmation that the payment has been made.
You can track your payment and view your receipts 24 hours a day by logging in to TransferMate.
TransferMate provides customer service 24 hours a day and can be contacted via live chat, telephone or email.
Please contact us to receive our bank details.
The student is responsible for all foreign and UK bank charges. Please note that bank transfers may take 5 to 6 working days to reach our account. Please allow for this. It is essential that the student’s name and invoice number is clearly stated on the bank transfer documentation.
You can pay by phone (+44 23 8022 8203) using a credit card or debit card, or, if you have a friend or relative in the city, they can pay in person at Lewis School of English, 33 Palmerston Road, Southampton SO14 1LL.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Diners Club, Maestro, Solo and JCB.
There is no additional charge for using a credit card or debit card, except for UK credit cards.
Please note that for data security reasons, it is NOT recommended to send credit/debit card details via email. If you wish to send us credit/debit card details electronically, we strongly recommend you use a secure service like www.sendinc.com. This is a free service.