30 June to 5 September
If you want easy access to the city centre, our residential accommodation is ideal. Austen House is right in the heart of the city, just a short walk from WestQuay Shopping Centre, the waterfront and a wide variety of restaurants, bar and clubs. It’s also just a 10-minute walk from the school. The friendly Austen House staff are there to assist you with any problems, and our own Lewis Residence Manager lives on-site. They will welcome you and ensure your stay is comfortable.
In the heart of city, just a 10-minute walk from school
Free Wi-Fi and ultra-fast 100MB broadband
Choice of single en-suite room or studio for 1 or 2 people
Flat-screen TVs in shared kitchen and studios
Deluxe en-suite bathrooms with large showers
Cinema, music room, gaming room and many other great facilities
New accommodation opened in 2016.
Single En-Suite Room
This is in an apartment with 4-6 rooms sharing a kitchen and living room.
Studio for 1 or 2 People
This is a self-contained apartment with shower, toilet and kitchenette.
GBP per week
|Single en-suite room||150|
|Studio (one person)||188|
|Studio (two people)||210 (per couple)|
Residential Deposit. You are required on arrival to provide credit/debit card details to cover the cost of a £100 security deposit for lost keys or damage of any kind. Payment will be made and a refund, minus any deductions, will be made on your departure day. Damage must be paid for at the cost of repair/replacement. In the event of collective damage in a flat where no individual claims responsibility, the damage bill will be shared equally among the occupants of the flat.
What You Get
All rooms are fully furnished with
• small double bed
• large desk
• lots of drawer and wardrobe space
• temperature control
• en-suite bathroom with toilet, washbasin and large shower
• bed linen & towels provided (changed weekly)
• high-speed 100MB broadband wired and/or WiFi connection
Kitchen and Living Area
• Shared flats have modern lounge-diners with a fridge-freezer, cooker and microwave.
• Common areas in shared flats cleaned weekly.
• Studios have contemporary fitted kitchens with everything you need including a combi-oven.
• Each shared kitchen and studio comes with flatscreen TV
The residence also has:
• common room with table tennis
• gaming room with 8 screens & controllers
• cinema room
• bar area – bring your own drinks!
• music, photography and art rooms
• study room and reading room
• post service – reception staff will take delivery
• secure bike storage
• on-site laundry (you must pay for use)
• maintenance service
• 24-hour staff
• high security: CCTV, fob lock entry to flats/rooms
• all utility bills included in price
Photos show kitchen/living area in shared flat, cinema room, common room (table tennis), gaming room, bar area, music room, art room, study room, reading room, common room (table football and post service), en-suite bathroom (single room / studio)
Residence address: Austen House Student Accommodation, Back of the Walls, Southampton SO14 3LS, UK.