Want to know what a Lewis School online course is like?
The video below will give you an idea!
You’ll have live online lessons using Zoom, a video conferencing tool that will enable you to interact with your teacher and your classmates around the world. You also have 24-hour access to a self-study area where you can read lesson notes and do homework. We also include free online social activities where you can practise your speaking with games and conversation.
What courses can I do online?
We have a wide range! For some classes, you can start any week, while for others, there are fixed start dates.
Courses you can start any week
- General English 7.5 hours – £63 per week
- General English 15 hours – £126 per week
- 1:1 and 2:1 Lessons – from £13 per hour
- Conversation Class – £70 for 5 weeks (1.5 hours per week)
Courses with fixed start dates
- IELTS – £520 for 4 weeks (15 hrs/wk)
- Business English – £160 for 4 weeks (4 hrs/wk)
- University Academic Skills – £120 for 5 weeks (4 hrs/wk)
How many hours per week will I study?
We offer full-time and part-time courses so you can study in a way that works for you.
- General English can be 7.5 or 15 hours per week (one or two lessons per day, Monday to Friday).
- IELTS is 15 hours per week.
- University Academic Skills is 4 hours per week
- Business English and can be 4 or 15 hours per week.
- Conversation Class is 1.5 hours per week (every Thursday)
- 1:1 and 2:1 Lessons can be your choice of hours, and can be at a time that suits you.
What’s it really like studying online?
We think it’s a great and cost-effective way to learn English. Here’s the view of one of our recent students.
To be honest with you, before starting I had felt lazy because I thought that it wouldn’t work. Once I started I realized that it was just very good; nearly very similar than live and in person. Jon, the teacher, was very good and each day he shows us that he had prepared very well not only the lesson but all about technical skills to make it easier for us. I’d like to give all of you my thanks for your kindness and your professionalism.
Maria Teresa, Spain (Online General English course)
How do I book?
Simply complete our online booking form
How can I get more information?
For full details, go to our section on live online lessons for adults and feel free to contact us for more information.