30 June to 5 September
If you want easy access to the city centre, our residential accommodation is ideal. Austen House is right in the heart of the city, just a short walk from WestQuay Shopping Centre, the waterfront and a wide variety of restaurants, bar and clubs. It’s also just a 10-minute walk from the school. The friendly Austen House staff are there to assist you with any problems, and our own Lewis Residence Manager lives on-site. They will welcome you and ensure your stay is comfortable.
In the heart of city, just a 10-minute walk from school
Free Wi-Fi and ultra-fast 100MB broadband
Choice of single en-suite room or studio for 1 or 2 people
Flat-screen TVs in shared kitchen and studios
Deluxe en-suite bathrooms with large showers
Cinema, music room, gaming room and many other great facilities
New accommodation opened in 2016.
Room Types & Catering
Single En-Suite Room
This is in an apartment with 4-6 rooms sharing a kitchen and living room.
Studio for 1 or 2 People
This is a self-contained apartment with shower, toilet and kitchenette.
Half-Board or Self-Catering
If you choose half board, you’ll have lunch and dinner at La Tavernetta restaurant (3 mins from school & 10 mins from residence).
GBP per week
|Single en-suite room||148||317|
Studio (one person)
Studio (two people)
|206 (per couple)||
551 (per couple)
Residential Deposit. You are required on arrival to provide credit/debit card details to cover the cost of a £100 security deposit for lost keys or damage of any kind. Payment will be made and a refund, minus any deductions, will be made on your departure day. Damage must be paid for at the cost of repair/replacement. In the event of collective damage in a flat where no individual claims responsibility, the damage bill will be shared equally among the occupants of the flat.
What You Get
All rooms are fully furnished with
• small double bed
• large desk
• lots of drawer and wardrobe space
• temperature control
• en-suite bathroom with toilet, washbasin and large shower
• bed linen & towels provided (changed weekly)
• high-speed 100MB broadband wired and/or WiFi connection
Kitchen and Living Area
• Shared flats have modern lounge-diners with a fridge-freezer, cooker and microwave.
• Common areas in shared flats cleaned weekly.
• Studios have contemporary fitted kitchens with everything you need including a combi-oven.
• Each shared kitchen and studio comes with flatscreen TV
The residence also has:
• common room with table tennis
• gaming room with 8 screens & controllers
• cinema room
• bar area – bring your own drinks!
• music, photography and art rooms
• study room and reading room
• post service – reception staff will take delivery
• secure bike storage
• on-site laundry (you must pay for use)
• maintenance service
• 24-hour staff
• high security: CCTV, fob lock entry to flats/rooms
• all utility bills included in price