How to Pay
Adult courses & teacher training courses
The enrolment fee of £65 must be paid at the time of booking. You are required to the balance of fees in full 14 days before your course start date.
The enrolment fee of £65 must be paid at the time of booking. In addition, if you have booked residential accommodation, a deposit of £30 per night is payable at the time of booking to confirm the place. You are required to the balance of fees in full 40 days before your course start date.
A deposit of £200 must be paid at the time of booking. You are required to the balance of fees in full 14 before your course start date.
Our preferred method of international payment is through PaytoStudy. This is a fast, secure and easy-to-use online payment system for students. PaytoStudy is a free service as no international bank transfer fees will be added. It also offers competitive exchange rates. With PaytoStudy you can pay in your own currency and track your payment online.
1. Click on https://lewis-school.paytostudy.com and register, following the on-screen instructions.
2. Enter the amount you wish to pay.
3. You will receive an up-to-date exchange rate.
4. If you are happy with the exchange rate, confirm you wish to pay.
5. You will receive payment instructions.
6. Following the payment instructions, make a local bank transfer from your account to the local PaytoStudy account in your country and currency. You can pay using online banking or telephone banking, or you can visit your local branch.
7. When funds have been received by PaytoStudy, payment is transferred to the Lewis School’s account. Transactions are processed within 48 hours. The student and the school will receive confirmation that the payment has been made.
You can track your payment and view your receipts 24 hours a day by logging in to PaytoStudy. PaytoStudy provides customer service 24 hours a day and can be contacted via live chat, telephone or email.
By Bank Transfer
Please contact us to receive our bank details.
The student is responsible for all foreign and UK bank charges. Please note that bank transfers may take 5 to 6 working days to reach our account. Please allow for this. It is essential that the student’s name and invoice number is clearly stated on the bank transfer documentation.
By Credit/Debit Card
You can pay by phone (+44 23 8022 8203) using a credit card or debit card, or if you have a friend or relative in the city, they can pay in person at Lewis School of English, 33 Palmerston Road, Southampton SO14 1LL.
We accept the following cards: Visa, MasterCard, Switch, Diners Club, Maestro, Solo and JCB.
Please note that there is a 2% surcharge for all credit card payments.
Please note that for data security reasons, it is NOT recommended to send credit/debit card details via email. If you wish to send us credit/debit card details electronically, we strongly recommend you use a secure service like www.sendinc.com. This is a free service.